Subject: RE: PT-AR-21 VOC application
From: "AXIO PT - Germany" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 13:36:59 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Good Morning

Many thanks for your email

I have pleasure in sharing our LGC PT AIR 2024 Application Form for your 
kind consideration, please note that sample PT-AR-21 was only available in 
Rounds AR062 and  AR065

Hope this helps

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

LGC Standards GmbH
Mercatorstr. 51
46485 Wesel
Germany
Phone: +49 (0)281 9887 210
FAX: +49 (0)281 9887 699

PLEASE NOTE:
The contact details for LGC AXIO “Proficiency Testing” have changed, please 
use those from the application forms 2024:
Phone: +49 (0)281 9887 210; FAX: +49 (0)281 9887 699; Email: 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

--------------- Original Message ---------------
From: offer.de [[email-masked]]
Sent: 27/08/2024, 15:11
To: [email-masked]
Subject: PT-AR-21 VOC application

Von: Konstantin Kislitsõn <[email-masked]>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. August 2024 15:51
An: DE (Wesel) <[email-masked]>
Cc: Riin Tarto <[email-masked]>
Betreff: PT-AR-21 VOC application

EXTERNAL EMAIL

Dear Sir,

I would like to register for proficiency test  PT-AR-21: VOC round AR066, 
which starts at 28.10.2024.

Our lab code is AR0988.

Unfortunatelly portal does not allow me to choose the date and quantity of 
samples. I have checked with another samples and it was possible, but not 
with PT-AR-21.

Is it system bug, or PT for VOC from Tenax won’t be held this year?

Best regards,

Konstantin Kislitsõn

juhtivspetsialist

tallinna labor

5843 9342

[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Terviseamet

+372 794 3500

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <http://www.terviseamet.ee/> www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Käesolev kiri on konfidentsiaalne ning mõeldud kasutamiseks kirja päises 
nimetatud isikule/asutusele. Käesoleva kirja mistahes viisil kasutamine või 
kopeerimine isiku poolt, kes ei ole märgitud selle adressaadiks, on 
keelatud. Kui te olete saanud käesoleva kirja ekslikult, palume sellest 
koheselt teavitada kirja saatjat ning kustutada saadud kiri koos kõikide 
lisadega.

WARNING - EXTERNAL: This email originated from outside of LGC. Do not click 
any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know that 
the content is safe

*******************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential. Any use, copying or 
disclosure other than by the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you have 
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately via 
+44(0)20 8943 7000 or notify [email-masked] and delete this message 
and any copies from your computer and network. LGC Limited. Registered in 
England 2991879. Registered office: Queens Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 
0LY, UK

  <https://lgcgroup.my.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?oid=00DD0000000pza9&esid=018P300000DFQKX&from=ext>

thread::3w-MhXkMdkKMqBPkICeRSlg::